Sofa Outlet's guide to 60's office decor. Reminiscent of the neo-futuristic designs of Eero Saarinen, mod style furniture is the ideal look for an office. The clean, crisp, geometric lines keep the feel open and simple.
1. A tufted style provides a firm seat and back to keep you upright and alert.
2. Go high in the back for the support you need throughout the work day.
3. A vibrant hue adds a pop of "whoa" for a statement piece in any office space.
4. A curved style contours to the body while a swivel base promotes easy movement.
5. Don't obstruct the view. Keep the profile low and the lines horizontal.
6. Introduce geometric lines without getting too busy with a solid wood desk/table top.
7. An interesting way to achieve arms without taking up floor space.
8. Chrome and glass is visually light and keeps the feel simple yet stylish.